Uuh… it’s hard to explain, it’s a burden that just appears out of nowhere and fucks you up for days. Ignoring it is not easy. It takes over you and even tends to distort your perception of reality turning it into a living nightmare. It’s awful and terrifying.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."